INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES
- Admission for the MBA course will be strictly based on the Norms laid down by the College/Concerned Authorities.
- Admissions are subject to confirm only on providing original documents as required by the Administration Department from time to time as per the requirements of the Board/University.
- Admission may be canceled if any of the documents provided by the students are verified to be false or do not fulfill the eligibility criteria of the respective Board/University.
- Fees once paid will be refunded only as per the Refund Policy.
- Payment of Fees should be done as prescribed by the college authorities before the commencement of the session. Fee payment Defaulters will have to pay the fine as declared by the College and no discrepancy in this matter will be entertained.
- Students must strictly adhere to the Rules and regulations of the college as informed by the college Authorities from time to time regarding College Timings, Discipline, Dress Code, College ID Card, etc.
- The college reserves the right to cancel the admission/ take strict disciplinary action against any student found indulged in any kind of acts viz, Ragging, Forgery, malpractices, thefts, unethical acts/activities etc; which would cause damage to the reputation of the college/hostel and problems to their peers. Attendance Rules
- 90% and above attendance is mandatory in all the lectures else strict disciplinary action will be taken against the defaulters.
- Attendance is mandatory for all the seminars, group-discussions, industrial visits, work-shops, presentations, guest-lectures, orientation programs, soft skills programs, additional input classes etc. Hostel Rules
- Students will have to abide by all the rules and regulations laid down by the Hostel Authority.
- Breaking of the hostel rules will result into unavoidable consequences.
- In case of damage to any property or equipment that belong to the College/hostel, Students will be liable for fine (full cost recovery) as per the norms of the College.
- For any damage /loss found on any assets of institute's hostel (electricity wiring/Fittings etc.), all the students in the hostel will be responsible for the same and strict action will be taken against everyone staying in the respective room/floor. No arguments, comments will be entertained.
- College will not be responsible on loss of any valuable items that the students carry along with them. Complete Rules & Regulation are given in Students Handbook which is provided to Students during Induction Process. All students have to compulsory read and submit acceptance of following of Rules & Regulations.