2 Years :
10/12 Months Internship in Israel/USA
10 Months in Israel : USD 1000 (per month) Stipend
12 Months in USA : USD 1160 (per month) Stipend
MBA with Internship in Israel : Rs. 9,20,000
MBA with Internship in USA : Rs. 9,20,000
o Airfare both ways (India to Israel/USA&USA/Israel to India)
o Airport transfers
o Visa fees
o Health Insurance
Highlights of the Program
- Frontal Lectures in Agriculture, plant protection, Fertilization and irrigation, Animal Husbandry, Aquaculture, Orchids Flowers, Research Methodology, Agribusiness, Management, Marketing, Finance, Computer skills, Basic Mechanics.
- "On the job" practical training: Individual tutorials by local Agriculture Experts, both theoretical and in the field. Exposure to advanced technologies and methods in intensive modern agriculture.
- Professional Agricultural Excursions in Israel.
- Final projects-the highlight of the academic year, developed and presented by the students.
- Final Research project: the students carry out a research on a topic of their choice in the farm from start to finish, collect and analyse data and conduct experiments over the course of the agricultural season.
- Developing a practical Business plan which may be implemented in the origin countries.
- Nature of on field work:
- Crops: Peppers, Onions & Tomatoes
- Fruits: Melons & Dates
- Green House, Net House, Open Fields
- Daily 9 hours’ work
- Accounting for Business Decisions
- Economic Analysis for Business Decisions
- Legal Aspects of Business
- Business Research Methods
- Organizational Behaviour
- Basics of Marketing
100% Placement on successfully completion of the Program within specific domain of specialization.