This post graduate professional qualification comes from Edexcel BTEC, the UK’s largest examining body. It combines education in all the basic modern management techniques with a comprehensive development programme of the personal skills required by today’s managers like decision making, team building, and much more. The qualification is made up of 10 Units: 03 core units supported by 07 specialist units. The qualification broadens and deepens the learners’ management skills and knowledge.
2 Years :
1 st Year in Pune Campus
2 nd Year in UK
1st Year : Rs. 3,30,000
2nd Year : GBP 4000 to 8000 (INR 3,50,000 to 7,00,000 Approx)
Accommodation Charges :
RS 60,000 ( 1 Year )
Security Deposit ( Refundable ) :
Rs. 5000 ( One Time )
Highlights of the Program
- Dual Certification from BTEC Edexcel – Extended Diploma in Strategic Management & Leadership and MBA from any of the Top UK Universities.
- International Exposure with Opportunity to work Part time/ Full time in UK.
- Systematic understanding of knowledge and a critical awareness of current problems and new insights.
- Practical understanding of how techniques of research & inquiry are used to create & interpret knowledge in the area of management.
- Ability to deal with complex issues creatively & systematically, make sound judgements & communicate their conclusions clearly.
- Project Work (Industry Based)
- Developing Strategic Management & Leadership Skills
- Professional Development for Strategic Managers
- Strategic Change Management
- Strategic Planning
- Project Development & Implementation
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- Strategic Marketing Management
- Managing Financial Principles & Techniques
- Supply Chain Management & Logistics for Strategic Managers
- Research Methods for Strategic Managers