This post graduate professional qualification comes from Edexcel BTEC, the UK’s largest examining body. It combines education in all the basic modern management techniques with a comprehensive development programme of the personal skills required by today’s managers like decision making, team building, and much more. The qualification is made up of 10 Units: 03 core units supported by 07 specialist units. The qualification broadens and deepens the learners’ management skills and knowledge.
Two Years :
1st Year in Pune Campus
2nd Year in UK
1st Year : Rs. 3,30,000
2nd Year : GBP 6000 to 9000 (INR 5,50,000 to 8,50,000 Approx)
Accommodation Charges :
RS 60,000 ( 1 Year )
Security Deposit ( Refundable ) :
Rs. 5000 ( One Time )
Why Choose this Course?
- Study First Year in our Pune Campus and progress to leading UK Universities for Second Year.
- Twinning Program combining Professional Program to Academic Program. Business & Technical Education Council (BTEC) Level 7 Extended Diploma with MBA.
- Twin Certification Level 7 Extended Diploma and MBA.
- Choice of UK Universities in Second Year as per Budget & Location Preference.
- Students can Work Part time (20 Hours in Week) during their studies in UK and can gain Full time Work Placement.
- Flexibility to chooses duration of Course in Second Year.
- Second Year can also be combined with One Year Work Internship (Paid) increasing the stay duration in UK.
- International Exposure as you study with Students from many Countries of World.
- Systematic Understanding of Knowledge and Critical awareness of current problems and new insights.
- Project Work/Internship/Dissertation.
Who should Select this Program?
- Students looking for studying in the UK in affordable budget.
- Students looking for Management Degree with Practical exposure.
- Students who are not comfortable in change of Education Methodology but want to gain Foreign Degree.
- Students looking for International work experience and education.
- Developing Strategic Management & Leadership Skills
- Professional Development for Strategic Managers
- Strategic Change Management
- Strategic Planning
- Project Development & Implementation
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- Strategic Marketing Management
- Managing Financial Principles & Techniques
- Supply Chain Management & Logistics for Strategic Managers
- Research Methods for Strategic Managers